The 15th annual Brownfield Land Scotland Conference – 29 March 2022
The 15th annual Brownfield Land Scotland conference, brought to you by Environment Analyst’s Brownfield & Regeneration Network, is returning on 29 March 2022 as an in-person event in Glasgow.
The initial agenda is now available and offers updated, actionable solutions to key challenges affecting the investigation and development of brownfield and contaminated land in Scotland, with an emphasis on regional case studies.
This annual event regularly brings together over 100 regulatory agencies, contaminated land & environmental health officers from local councils, brownfield consultants and contractors and other stakeholders, making this event the perfect place to make new connections and reconnect with your peers.
Key topics to be addressed include:
- Outlining the Role and Objectives of the New Environmental Standards Scotland
- National Planning Framework 4 – A New Draft Spatial Strategy and Policy Approach
- Update on Groundwater Standards for Scotland
- Assessing the Implications of the New Guidance for Assessing Risks to Groundwater – Industry Perspective from SCLF
- Analysis of PFAS – Methods, Limitations and a Case Study
- Unlocking the Potential of Location Data for Brownfield Land Projects
- Optimising the Collection, Management & Use of Data to Better Understand Ground Conditions & Facilitate Planning & Development
Confirmed speakers include the Scottish Government, SEPA, Environmental Standards Scotland, the Scottish Contaminated Land Forum (SCLF) and more.
BDA members receive 10% off with the code BDA10.
Make sure to book before 10 January to claim the early-bird discount.